Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, scottishbagpiper.com
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
The reason for this basis: Requirement to store contact details for coordination of bagpiper performances.
Your information is processed in the following ways: Your contact details and your enquiry details may be passed to third parties should you have provided consent.
Data retention period: Email communications are archived within six months fulfillment of the booking.
Sharing your information: Your personal information is only shared with third parties if you have provided consent. Third parties include my recommended piper colleagues who may be able to perform at your event should I be unavailable.
The domain www.scottishbagpipers.com has been analysed and found to be compliant with the EU ePrivacy Directive.